The Toadstool: Drunken Mario The Toadstool: Drunken Mario

Hey I think the artwork was great! The animation definitely looked cutout. I wouldn't have had Donkey Kong have a speech bubble. The animation wasn't bad but it could have been better with more smoother movements. For the mouth graphics you should have added a F- sound mouth at least. And more eye blinks and movements would have took this animation a bit farther. Over all it wasn't bad! Keep it up!

Taliwacky responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I will use it to improve. I also feel I could of spent more time on the movement and animation. But after having it on the back burner for so long I wanted to just get it out. Thanks for taking the time to watch and review.

SAJ2016: Building Rage SAJ2016: Building Rage

This was pretty damn good

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Awesome!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Outstanding Job

Obama is A black Obama is A black

Soooo Obama is a demon. meh

Dark Soup Dark Soup

First I have to say that this was not funny at all... just a bunch of yelling about soup with no worthy punch line. The drawings/animation were not very good at all. The animation movements were very static.

Pros: You put out an effort to animate it.

Cons: static animation, bland script, drawings, voice acting, audio mastering and there were never a tone set to keep the audience engaged at all.

StephenTheCreeper7 responds:

I understand your criticism about the animation, I rushed it, it turned out choppy. Then again, it was my first attempt at animating. But, in case you didn't know, I didn't write this XD. Read the description.